CONDUCTED BY USTAZ ADI HO
We always hear that performing the Sunnah Prayers have their benefits, yet we always find ourselves confused and mummed when we are about to do. What Solat to perform or how to perform or what to say or when to say it. We get confused that everything gets all mixed up. But we kept wondering and asking ourselves this question "How do I do it?"
Each Sunnah prayers has its rewards and benefits. In fact, it is so special that some Sunnah prayers are only to be performed during a particular part of the day.
Join Ustaz Adi as he will be going into the details and step-by-step of these Sunnah Prayers:
• Solat Istikharah (Consulting Allah for any decision making)
• Solat Haajat (Prayer for every need)
• Solat Dhuha (Prayer for Abundance)
• Solat Tahajjud (Night Prayer)
This course is dedicated to individuals who are:
– In search of ways to get closer to Allah
– Looking for positive changes in their lives
– In need of any kind of abundance (health, wealth and spiritual)
– Experiencing restless and sleepless nights
– Currently facing huge challenges and looking for space to confide in
– In need of help in making important decisions in their lives
– Looking for Inner peace and spiritual bliss.
• DATE: 5TH - 26TH OCT
(4 SESSIONS, EVERY FRIDAY)
• TIME: 8PM - 9.30PM
• FEE: $105 (INCL. OF WORKSHEETS AND NOTES)
• VENUE: YAMEEN QURAN ACADEMY, 62 CHANGI ROAD #03-02